Before use and after cleaning we recommend using a good water-based weather protector on the suede upper. That will help prevent the suede from absorbing stains and attracting dirt. Clean the product as soon as it is stained and before the stain has time to set. You can spot-clean the suede upper and hand wash the shearling lining by following the simple steps below.
Step 1 ~ Cleaning the suede or leather upper:
- To spot-clean, use a damp, soft cloth or nylon bristle brush with no soap.
- For a suede upper gently remove scuff marks and dirt with a suede-cleaning eraser or suede brush.
Step 2 ~ Cleaning the shearling lining:
- Apply a small amount of wool shampoo and hand wash in lukewarm water, do not machine wash.
- Gently scrub the sheepskin using your fingers, clean sponge or a soft brush.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean lukewarm water.
Step 3 ~ Drying:
- Rid the product of any excess water by wrapping it in a clean, dry towel.
- Air-dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Never dry with a hair-dryer, on a radiator or in a tumble dryer.
- When dry, brush the wool out with a clean brush.
There may be some colour transfer whenthis product isrubbed against another surface or from normaldaily wear. Thecolour may also bleed orleach out intothe waterwhen thisproduct getswet or whenwashed the first time.