Changed your mind? Returning UK orders to SHEPHY® is easy. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we offer a full refund or exchange within 28 days of delivery.
- All exchanges and refunds will be processed as received and no changes to the return or action requested can be made upon receipt.
- It can usually take up to 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
- Refunds are always credited to the original method of payment. The funds should appear on your bank statement within 3-5 working days (how long depends on your bank).
- You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as the refund or exchange has been processed.
- If you are returning a non-faulty item, then the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility and will be deducted from the amount we refund.
- Please note the item is your responsibility until it reaches us, we cannot refund return items lost in the post.
- We can only exchange an item for a different colour or size of the same style.
- Please follow the return process at the bottom of this page, and remember to include your Returns Form in your parcel you are returning.
- All exchanges are subject to stock availability. If an item is out of stock at the time the exchange is being processed, a full refund will be issued instead.
- If you want to exchange for a completely different style, we ask that you place a new order. Exchanges can be made to UK orders only.
- If you need your exchange in a hurry, we also suggest you place a new order and return the original order for a full refund.
In a sale, we do not usually offer free returns and we require returned sale items to be sent back to us within 14 days of delivery.
Items purchased with a SHEPHY® gift voucher can be exchanged for another item or for credit back to the original voucher. Gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash or redeemed for further vouchers.
Items purchased between 21st October 2020 and 24th December 2020, can be returned until the 31st January 2021. Items returned must be in a re-sellable condition, with tags attached and proof of purchase.
How To Return An Item From Within The United Kingdom
1. Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging, or a secure, waterproof package.
2. Follow the link to generate a free Returns Label. The label and printing instructions will be emailed to the email address you provide.
3. Once you have received the email from Royal Mail with the Returns Label you can either:
- Print the returns label at home.
- Your returns label is attached as a pdf file to the email. Print and apply the label to your item ensuring you do not place any tape over the barcode so it can be easily scanned.
- Drop off your item at your nearest Post Office branch or any Royal Mail Customer Service Point and then you will receive proof of posting.
- Or the free Royal Mail label printing service,
- Simply show the ‘QR code’ you receive in the email on your mobile phone at any Post Office branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point.
- If you choose a Royal Mail Customer Service Point, check before you go that it offers label printing. Visit the Royal Mail location finder and look for ‘Label printing service is available’ in the facilities section.
- Royal Mail will scan the QR code and print a label for you.
- Finally, drop your item off at the same time and then you will receive proof of posting.
4. We strongly recommend you obtain a proof of posting receipt from the Post Office as we cannot be held responsible for packages that fail to arrive.