If for any reason you are not happy with your shephy.com purchase, you can return your item to us within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
Return Process (United Kingdom)
- You will need your shephy.com order number; without it, we cannot process your return.
- Click here to create your free tracked returns label.
- If you cannot print the label at home, present the QR code that was emailed to you at your local Post Office branch—they will scan the QR code and print the label.
- Finally, drop your item at your local Post Office branch.
- Your item will be fully tracked on its way back to us.
- You have 30 days from when you receive your item to return it for a refund.
- Please obtain a proof of posting containing the postage details when you return your item.
- We do not accept liability for items that get lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Your return will be processed within 14 days of you returning your item to us.
- Refunds will be made onto your original payment method.
- All items must be returned to us in the same condition as it was purchased new. We will not accept worn, damaged, altered or used goods.
- We reserve the right to reduce the refunded amount (up to the value of the contract price) where the value of the item is diminished and is not in a resaleable condition.
Limited Warranty Terms & Conditions
A twelve-month limited warranty guarantees all SHEPHY® products to be free from defective materials and workmanship. We recommend you retain your order and payment confirmation emails as verification of your purchase.
General Limited Warranty Guidelines:
- This limited warranty only covers items bought directly from SHEPHY on shephy.com. This limited warranty does not extend to third-party marketplaces or private sellers.
- This limited warranty is not transferable.
- If your claim is approved, we will replace your item, and if a replacement item is unavailable, you will receive a discount code for the original purchase price for use on shephy.com. We do not offer refunds for limited warranty claims.
- Products acquired from shephy.com in satisfaction of a warranty claim will be covered under this limited warranty for the remainder of the original twelve-month limited warranty period, as measured from the date of purchase of the original item. The warranty period does not restart.
- The limited warranty coverage for your defective product terminates upon resolution of your warranty claim.
Issues Not Covered By This Limited Warranty:
- Problems that arise from normal wear and tear, machine-washing, alteration or modification, misuse or improper use, neglect, or improper storage.
- In some cases, there may be slight dye transfer when the suede or sheepskin comes in contact with other materials or from normal daily wear—this is not covered under this limited warranty.
- Improper fit and comfort issues—assessing the proper fit and comfort of footwear is the responsibility of the buyer before purchase.
- Because suede and sheepskin are natural products, they may display some irregularities and variations in colour and texture. This may cause variations in the fit and wear of some products and are not covered under this limited warranty.
- Items with any labelling removed.